In the month of scary costumes and haunted houses, the last thing you need is to be frightened by an unexpected repair bill.
October is a great time to wisely invest in a maintenance agreement for your heating and cooling system. At Cool Blew, we offer custom maintenance plans for both residential and commercial customers.
We encourage you to call us at (623) 872-2900 for a free estimate to see how we can make your comfort system worry-free all year long.
The Benefits of a Preventative Maintenance Agreement
There are many reasons why it makes good sense to protect your system with an agreement from Cool Blew.
It starts with priority service for your convenience. And, it also includes:
- Extending the life of your system
- 15% discount on parts and labor
- Emergency service and no overtime charges
- Scheduled service reminders
With each maintenance service, you’ll get a comprehensive check of your system that includes:
- Checking and cleaning your air filter
- Checking the operation of the thermostat and the temperature split
- Inspecting all wiring, connections, and fuses
- Inspecting contactors and relay
- Checking motor bearings
- Lubricating all motors (if necessary)
- Inspecting the condensation pan and drain line
- Inspecting indoor and outdoor coils
- Cleaning outdoor coils
- Inspecting air ducts for leaks
- Checking amps on motors
- Checking for the correct low and high voltage
- Checking all run and start capacitors
- Monitoring gas pressure
- Cleaning and inspecting burners and burner assembly
- Cleaning flame sensor
- Inspecting ignitor
- Monitoring flue draft
- Inspecting heat exchanger for rust and cracks
- Monitoring defrost cycle
- And, running and testing system
We also offer a Premium Maintenance Agreement which includes 10% off new equipment, one free service call, and a chemical cleaning of both indoor and outdoor coils. For commercial customers, we have a variety of customized maintenance agreements to meet your specific business needs.
Call Cool Blew today to find out more!