As we get ready to celebrate Christmas and bid farewell to 2021, our family at Cool Blew wishes you and your loved ones the merriest holiday and the very best in the new year ahead. We thank all of our loyal customers for another year. As your preferred local Arizona experts in HVAC and plumbing repairs and installation, here are a few things to keep in mind during the holidays:
Reduce Holiday Plumbing Stress
The holiday season means additional guests and extra stress on your plumbing. During this time of the year, you want to make certain your pipes and drains are prepared to properly function.
- Clear any clogs in sinks, showers, and toilets before guests arrive and make sure all toilets are flushing.
- Make certain to have toilet plungers on hand in all the bathrooms.
- Be careful of what you and your guests put down the garbage disposal by placing a garbage can nearby.
Be Electrical Safe
- Be sure to keep an eye out for these potential holiday electrical hazards.
- Check your Christmas tree, whether freshly cut or artificial, to make sure it is at least three feet from any heating source like fireplaces, space heaters, and vents.
- Don’t overload your home’s electrical circuits by running all your festive holiday lights and decorations, both inside and outside your home, at the same time.
- Remember to always turn off holiday lights before you go to bed or leave your house.
- Test your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide (CO) alarms to make sure they’re working correctly.
Be Proactive, Not Reactive for HVAC Servicing
And remember, winter is an ideal time for HVAC service. By scheduling maintenance in January, February, or early March now, you’ll have the confidence of knowing that your HVAC system will be running smoothly when spring arrives. Unfortunately, many people wait for their HVAC unit to break down before they call for service. We refer to that as reactive service. Better to be proactive and get out ahead of potential HVAC issues. Our talented service professionals are trained at diagnosing and repairing small problems before they become major ones.
Call Cool Blew
Call us any time of the day or night at 623-872-2900 for any servicing issues that may pop up during the holidays. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our family to yours!