Maintaining your heating and cooling system is key to keeping your house operating smoothly during the year. In the Valley of the Sun, it’s especially important to tune up your HVAC equipment twice- yearly. When you neglect components for too long, you may be let down by your system not functioning when you need it most.
Buying a maintenance agreement with your local HVAC professionals ensures that preventive service will be covered throughout the year. You’ll have a heating tune up and a cooling tune up covered to ensure the longevity of your HVAC system. It just makes sense to protect your HVAC system with regular care that manufacturers recommend.
Why Does My Unit Need Routine Maintenance?
It’s easy to forget to schedule maintenance and having an agreement allows you worry-free scheduling and appointments at your convenience. Routine maintenance includes:
- Lubricating moving parts
- Inspecting the thermostat
- Inspecting the outside unit
- Checking air filters
- Checking for leaks
- Tightening loose wire connections.
What Are the Benefits of An HVAC Service Plan?
When you purchase maintenance services, your twice-yearly tune ups deliver:
- Decreased risk of HVAC system breakdowns.
- An HVAC system that is ready to perform at peak levels of performance.
- Money savings in overall system maintenance and unexpected repair costs.
- Increased system lifespan helping you avoid early HVAC system replacement.
- Increased energy efficiency from an expertly maintained HVAC system can decrease energy consumption up to 15%.
Why Purchase an HVAC Service Agreement?
When you buy an HVAC maintenance agreement with locally-owned Cool Blew, your HVAC equipment will always receive the attention it needs to maintain its efficiency. An important consideration to be aware of is that most HVAC systems have regular maintenance as part of the warranty agreement.
Call our technicians today at 623-872-2900 for more information on our HVAC maintenance agreement. Our professionals will help keep you comfortable throughout the year. You’ll have the benefits of worry-free maintenance and discounts on repairs. It’s always essential to select a qualified company to service your HVAC system. Locally owned Cool Blew is available 24/7 every day of the year for your servicing needs.